Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Something In the Works

While I wait for Brock to get some issues printed to submit to publishers I have been working on my next project.  Right now, it's tentatively called "Died And Gone To Hell" and I've been working on the script with a fine artist named Karsten, he actually has his own blog too right HERE.  He's compiling preliminary sketches of the characters for me and then I'm going to put together a kickstarter which is a way to fund your anything.  That way I can pay the artist to draw the comic.

It's an epic tale of one innocent man who accidentally is sent to Hell and his journey to get to Heaven.  Very Divine Comedy.  Here are some character sketches.



Like I said, fantastic artist and worth every penny I plan to pay him.  When I get the kickstarter going it would be great for any help, financial or promotion.  More sketches on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment