Monday, September 26, 2011

Looking For Artist

Hey everyone.

So here's the thing. I've been working on a series for a year, had my artist bought and paid for, he did the entire first issue (five pages of which can be found HERE) but has stepped down for the rest of the project for personal reasons and I need someone who is interested in coming on board for the rest of the run.

It is planned for 25 issues, one down, 24 to go. As of right now I don't need any work done but I need an artist with a similar cartoon like style that is able to commit to the entire run. I am going to submit to publishers with the finished issue and an introduction of the new artist that has committed with samples of their work to show to the publishers.

If this gets picked up I can only imagine that this would be a monthly run so i would need an artist who can commit to the entire run and able to complete each comic with enough time to hand it off to the colorist, the letterer, etc. etc. Compensation will be discussed with the artist that commits along with whatever deal is made with any publisher that picks up the series.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask me here or email me directly @ nicholas.favorite@yahoo.com with the heading "New Brock Artist".

Thanks for the support and hope to hear from some people.

Till then, Peace!

1 comment: