Thursday, September 22, 2011

Brock Teaser

While I'm working on my kickstarter pitch and all the necessary ways of promotion towards the site for my new project, I thought I'd share a little teaser of Brock: The First Chef Ever.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with Brock right now.  Seeing that the artist left the project for personal reasons has put me in a tight spot.  I can't really pitch it to publishers as is.  They wouldn't be happy if I gave them something and said, by the way I need a new artist.  And I don't have the ability to start over right now.  I know there is always the chance that my pitch could be so awesome, the issue could be well received and the new artist with samples of their art attached could be promising might give a publisher enough to give me the chance to "start over" but that is a long shot and I don't really want to burn my first chance on a project with a lot of bumbs already paved into the road.

Anyway, here is a bit of a teaser of the first issue of "Brock: The First Chef Ever"







  
Pencils/Inks - John Huddy Jr.
Color - Juan Romera
Lettering - Ed Brisson


Loved to hear comments on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment