Thursday, October 6, 2011

Character Sketches for New Project

Hey everybody.  Been a bit since I last posted but not to fret I got some more images to dump on you.  I've really enjoyed working with Karsten so far.  He and I seem to click on a lot of things.  I rarely have to suggest changes to how characters look.  I think he got the female character down sport on with the first go.  Working on some fun merchandise for the story with Karsten as well.  I'll be using them to help promote the story, get some buzz going and start a fundraiser soon for it.  Here's to the future.

Some images of Gerry and Maybelle.  They are a couple and get to go to Hell together, isn't that sweet.  Anyway, enough chit-chat, here are some images.  I think I'm going to put up some of the script soon too to whet your whistles and maybe get some people to spread the word in their own circles about this cool-awesome-neat-super-project that is being made by some hard working independent folks.   *wink-wink*


Gerry's got a nice jacket, don't ya think?  As you can see it is going to be taking a lot of damage as he treks through Hell.  A long arduous trip both for him and his creators.  But no time for sleep.  Got to keep moving forward and get this beauty going.  It's going to be a great time.

Till then, Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment