Friday, March 2, 2012

Strangerhood In Works

If you are a friend of mine you know I do a monthly writing thing-a-majig where I just take. Small idea an write it out. It's a good exercise because it allows me to not worry about th length or structure for a script but to just get the characters and the ideas out there and complete. If I like the characters enough and the idea enough maybe I'll try and make something more out of it later. The exercise helps prevent blockage of the writing kind.

So I've compiled dozens and dozens of short stories of the years, vet few of which I've had characters in different ones, but after going through a couple I found that a lot of them could take place with the same characters and make a longer story out of them. So that's what I'm doing. Found an awesome artist who is currently working on the first five pages for a pitch package. His name is mr. Brown... Just kidding but he is a real cool guy and very talented. Anyway it's going to be fun and he's really excited about the arch.

I might have something to show for it soon. Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment