Thursday, February 2, 2012

Survived the Holidays

Phew!  It's been a long couple months but I am getting back on track.  Things that you missed in the couple months I've been gone.  I've gained 10 pounds.  But I lost 50 before that so I'm still in a good position to shed those holiday pounds...but that will be difficult as my wife is no longer interested in simple foods as she is pregnant again.  I just had to finish off the hattrick and go for a third kid I guess.  So needless to say, beyond trying to support my family, raise said family and pursue my ambitions at being a writer I have been a bit swamped.  December for instance was so busy that I might have touched a computer once or twice.

That time wasted as set many projects back though.  Need to get things started again.  I'm back in contact with Karsten on "Hell" that I have leaked some images and info for earlier.  So I need to get back on that and see if we can get some shirts and stickers made to make some money.

I've also found another artist on DeviantArt that is interested on working on a mini series for me called "Strangerhood".  We're just working out the kinks on that, but we'll see how it goes.  And Brock...well I kind of dropped the ball on that.  Had a great artist interested on restarting the project with me but I lost track of time in the past months and never contacted him.  I'm gonna recontact him and see if he's still interested.  Hopefully, I liked his stuff.

Till then, Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment