Saturday, August 20, 2011

High Treason Production & Comics


I spent several years working on a comedy that had the potential to make me quite a bit of money.  But it was helmed by a Dreamer.  Probably the Dreamer of Dreamers.  And not only did nothing happen with it but any money he did find was soon stolen by a rotten executive producer.  But I digress.  I spent a lot of time trying to keep my head above ground while pursue writing as my main focus of a career.  Through the many sites out there for writers looking for work I stumbled across an add for a TV Pilot.  I submitted to them, we met and talked and they hired me.  The guys at High Treason Productions took me in and together we set out to write a pilot.  A year later they turn it into a comic for the purpose of pitching it to TV show execs at the same time commissioning me to write an entire graphic novel that would sum up the entire show's first season.  They took the comic to SDCC; got some great response from companies like Ape Ent.  And are now taking the Pilot to a major talent and production company to bring it back into Pilot Season for next year.  Cross your fingers and wish me luck.  This one project could possibly get me my first published comic, first produced TV show and possible agent representation from a very well established talent agency.

Below is the cover art for Issue 0 that has been made and the Graphic Novel that is still to be drawn. 
Cover art by Ace Enriquez
Cover Art by Ace Enriquez
Cover Art by Ace Enriquez




No comments:

Post a Comment